Our leadership is focused on mentoring and developing you as a professional, growing your skill set and meeting your full potential in preparation for the next opportunity within TruWeather. The candidate will be on a team that is committed to excellence, your success, and the overall company mission. TruWeather is on a very exciting path in a rapidly developing industry.
- Design and implement visually aesthetic user interface.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects
- Identify issues with front end code and rectify them to remove bugs.
- Perform unit testing to ensure code is working as expected.
- Create well written documentation.
- Integrate backend APIs with frontend code
- Work with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Previous work experience with Nodejs.
- Experience in developing and managing backend APIs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
General skills requirements:
• Excellent communication skills
• Updated on the technological advances and industry trends
• Team-oriented and flexible
• Determined to solve problems
• Effective in multitasking and your potential is limited only by your desire to excel
It is highly desirable for this candidate to relocate to Albany or Syracuse, N.Y. We have START-UP NY incentives as a bonus that will benefit an all-star candidate.
There is also a position opening up in Grand Forks, ND!
TruWeather is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
***All applicants MUST include their salary requirements***